Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alright boys and girls, lets figure this one out....

karson

To me it seems the worst age to find girls (maybe guys for you) is from like 22 - 27 years old. Please tell me it gets better. any tips or advice

Reactions: Cut
Actually I agree with you. It took me 15 years to train my wife! LOL!!!! It does get better, women become more self assure as they get a little older, comes from squeezing watermelon sized kids out of their wombs!!! :eek:

smallmovesal said:
i hope someone knocks me out cold so i don't ever have to feel that kind of pain

Haha...you and me both. I don't ever want kids (for now anyway). My opinion might change as I get older though....who knows.

Sorry bro...from 22-27 were my heydays...it only seems now that i am 27 i am slowing down because i am partied out...I know a few girls that are 22-27 and there pussies are unfuckable....it's like throwing a hotdog down a long hallway.....what seems to be your perdicament??

i want kids (2) but a) i need to be able to afford my wedding first b) i'm too selfish right now and want to live a little first, maybe travel c) i need to settle into a career and have some money

then i'll think about procreating. :)

The correct Man or Woman, regardless of sexual preference are hard to find at any age.

I don't have a problem finding women....of course I'm only 21 though, so I'm not in that age range yet...:D

hey capt

no perdicerment, just seems the hot girls are going to the older more established guys right not. in a few years though ill be that established guy so 22 - 27 sucks because its more about getting your own shit together rather than railing every night.

Top Bottom