Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All This May1010 Bashing!!!!!!!!!

Satanic Goatslayer said:
Notice May erased the post where he stated that he has never asked to see a picture of a board member's unit?

If you ever encounter such a post that you do not wish May1010 to be permitted to delete, please PM me immediately and I shall handle the matter.

His escapes will no longer be permitted. =)

-Warik

Warik said:
If you ever encounter such a post that you do not wish May1010 to be permitted to delete, please PM me immediately and I shall handle the matter.

His escapes will no longer be permitted. =)

Oh, that's the way it's going to be, Warik?

Sure, why not? There hasn't been any fun going on around here in a while. Now that I don't have any class till late August and the level of boredom associated with my job increases exponentially with the passing picoseconds, what else is there to do?

-Warik

Someone give Warik a badge. The new sheriff in town.

May1010 - Why do you delete threads when you are confronted with something you previously said?

This is Exactly waht i was talking about.
I state i didn't think homo's were screwed up people and my reply gets removed by JohnnyO (Mays Buddy).
But its ok for may to post askin to see some dudes dick??And thats one of a 100 nasty ass things ive seen him post w/out being removed....I spend most my energy in the Anabolic discussion room and it seem to be monitored well..This chat room I think could use anouther Monitor.

_Outlaw said:
This is Exactly waht i was talking about.
I state i didn't think homo's were screwed up people and my reply gets removed by JohnnyO (Mays Buddy).

You're a liar. That's not what your post said. Your post said you hate all queers and fags, and you said that in a serious manner, not at all joking.

I delete and edit and close Mays posts just like anyone elses, and I'm only here certain hours of the day. May's even complaining to me on this thread that I'm closing his threads.

There is NO difference from May asking for pics, than y'all asking for girls for pics, and that goes on a lot.

Sorry, but if you really think I'm doing a bad job, bring it up with George.

Top Bottom