Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All in One Post workout

I have never liked these 'all in one' post workout shakes because you aren't in control of how much carbs/protein is in each shake. This never made much sense to me. After a leg workout you are going to want to get a lot more carbs in then after a arm workout. There is also no protein in the Jetmass supplement you are using. Protein is essential after a hard workout to replenish depleted amino acid levels from your workout.

I like to use a high quality whey isolate after my workout (I use isolation from n2bm.com). I use 60g with 40-80g of a carbohydrate powder like waxy maize or virago. I also add in a scoop of greens powder to the shake.

It is also way cheaper to buy a stand alone whey protein and carb powder then a pre-formulated all in one post workout shake.

I don't like to use these products because unless I am bulking I do not like any carbs post workout. I stick to a good meal when I get home of a lean piece of meat and some veggies.

I would have to take my protein shake then remember to take creatine, glutamine and bcaa. After a week of doing the following it became more annoying than anything.

So I found jetmass and it just makes everything so much easier. 2 scoops and it has everything you need besides protein.

http://www.samedaysupplements.com/jetmass-by-gat-post-training-formula.html check itout

If you want, you can put that creatine glutamine & bcaa into your protein shake and the problem is solved. No need to buy an additional supplement for that

Top Bottom