Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ala??????????

cheeta

Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Hey does this shit work?? Who has tried it and... When and how much do i take it if i wanna stay lean, or maybe get a little more leaner than right now. Thnks bros. Im at 5% fat, but i wanna see what id look like at 3.5%

Ala isn't going to get you cut

I hate to tell you but ALA won't get you cut, but it is effective at what it does.

The main reason I use it is to help during carb up times on a keto diet. It increases the amount of glycogen your muscles can hold. Its debatable how much but anywhere from 20-50% more. That means more of the sugar and carbs you eat get put into the muscles. It will help you "dump" some carbs after your carb up also I think but I didn't have the greatest luck with that, to weak/expensive to speed it up. You'll usually hit keto in 1.5 or 2 days instead of 2 or 3 like usual for me. Its good but there are more effective things to use ;)

ALA will help you get cut and should be stacked with things like ginseng and cinnamon. These are insulin potentiators and will help decrease your body's need for insulin as well as even out insulin levels. Since insulin is the major fat storing hormone in your body, this will help you cut weight and get more cut- especially on a lowered carb diet.

Top Bottom