Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice please!

lightning00

Hey guys just hoping to get some advice and hopefully learn a thing or two. First off I am completely new to this and I have never cycled before. I am just now getting back into the gym after about a year and a half of pure laziness! I'm 24 years old 5'11" and weigh about 225. I've always had a decent build but have let my self go in a way. I'm just wanting some help in achieving my goal to get back in shape. I'm not wanting to get crazy big just lean and put some muscle back on. If anybody has any advice on what would be a good cycle for me to try that would be great or if I don't need to cycle at all.

Thanks for any help

First off I am completely new to this and I have never cycled before. I am just now getting back into the gym after about a year and a half of pure laziness!

You need to get back in shape and then consider AAS, you dont use AAS to get into shape.

First off, welcome!
Second, roids aren't a quick fix for losing or gaining weight. What are your other stats like BF%? How long had you been lifting before your hiatus? Post your diet. What weight are your lifts at currently? Honestly, if you're at a high BF% and are NOT a super-heavyweight powerlifter who isn't concerned with aesthetics/BF%/making weight... roids aren't for you. If you're just starting to get into bodybuilding, you've found an excellent hobby/lifestyle. Have a solid diet, a few years of natural training under your belt and then we can discuss anabolic supplementation. If you want a quick fix to look better- roids are not for you.

Thanks for the response guys. I think that y'all may be right. I'm not exact about my bf but I'd say around 15%. I haven't done any real heavy lifting since I've started again but I'm still able to do about 8 reps of 245lbs on bench press. I had trained for about 5 years previously.

Forgot to post my diet. I've been eating high protein with whey supplement and a multivitamin. My previous stats were bp-295lb squat-460lb dl-510lb and my weight then was somewhere around 200-205

OK guys thanks for the help. Anyone have any experience with these sarms I'm reading about? Never heard of them but there sure is a lot of talk about them on here.

Top Bottom