Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on how to avoid m drol side effects

lernero!

Grabbed a bottle from another source forum trading with a guy, but I got myself banned so I came here.
I have excellent gains so far with M-drol, but side effects are appearing very aggressive. My blood pressure is up and down, cramps after lifting and my hair is getting thinner, should I do a pct for regular steroids such as nolva and clomid or taking n2guard or any other liver support should be enough?

Mdrol is a very effective steroid, but also extremely liver toxic and suppressive of natural testosterone production. You need to run a full and proper mini PCT after a m drol steroid cycle.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Don't make the mistake of thinking that because mdrol is a oral that it isn't as strong as injectable steroids. That is completely untrue. Oral steroids are actually harder on the body then injectable steroids because they carry a liver toxic nature.

Yes, with prohormones you actually need to do a full PCT protocol as if you were using anabolic steroids.

This is a huge misconception many have by thinking that you do not need a PCT with prohormones. These compounds are quite harsh, and they will cause suppression, so you definitely need to run a PCT after using them. So only N2Guard won't do here, and you will need more compounds for a proper recovery. @muskate has dialed you with a very good PCT plan for your cycle, so I would follow it along.

You really want to watch blood pressure with mdrol too. Use N2Guard and keep your water intake at 1 gallon or more each day.

Top Bottom