Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice Needed on Supplement Distribution

5'9" 157.5 and trying to put on some lean mass....right now im taking 1 scoop of Optimum 100% Whey and 1 scoop of AST Glutamine (10g) per day....

1.)Should I be taking more of one, the other, or both?

2.)When should I take each during a workout day?

3.)When should I take each during a nonworkout day?

Thanks

Keep taking both products. As far as taking it on workout days, add some carbs and take both post workout. On non training days, you can take it before bed.

As far as bulking up is concerned, you should also look into youe total diet, which is much more important then any supplement you take. Hope this is helpful.

thanks man....ive been working on my full diet...but supplementation is something simple i just wanted to staple into my routine without worrying about if im doing it right....a lot of people say you should split your glutamine to half before your workout, half after no?

The only thing, I ever got from taking glutamine preworkout was a great pump. But as you know, the pump does not signify growth. I prefer to take it post workout, to better the profile of my aminoacis pool, and help my muscles begin to regenerate, and grow. Also 2 more piecess of advice I will give you.

1. Play w/ your glutamine dosages, and see what works for you. When I use glutamine, I use 25g post workout. (However, I do have you by a few pounds.)

2. Try using arginine post workout, it is a cheap amino acid that will help increase your glycogen storage by up to 50%. 2000mg, or 4 500mg caps should do the job. Anyway good luck w/ getting big.

LAter

Top Bottom