Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice Needed For PCT Cycle

mickey224

I'm 38, 157lb.

On my first cycle, I took Test Cyp 400mg/week and Equipoise 400mg/week for 3 months. My last dose was August 15, 26 days ago.

I had enough left for one month of therapy but I stopped because, despite taking 0.5mg of finasteride, I was experiencing rapid hairloss on my hairline and temples.

I need help on constructing a PCT cycle and am very confused on when to start and how much to take. I read that I should have stopped the Equipoise earlier than the Testosterone, but it is too late for that. I also read that I have to wait 54 days after stopping Equipoise before I start PCT, which is a long time!

Can someone here advise on a specific therapy to take, when to start, dose, etc? Should I continue with a lower dose of testosterone for a month? I'd really like to avoid losing any gains. I have access to Arimidex, Tamoxifen, and Clomid.

You have a lot of incorrect misinformation about PCT, and it would have been best to have everything researched and purchased before cycling. I know you understand it was a mistake, and now you just need to recover.

Your pct should start about 2-3 weeks after your last injection and this is what I would use..

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG guys)
Nolva 20/20/10/10 (AG guys)
Test Stack 17 (I have discounts for this. PM me for information)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (on sale this Thursday)

If you don't understand everything here, send me a pm. Id be glad to help. I also have discounts for these items as well

Your pct should start about 2-3 weeks after your last injection and this is what I would use..

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG guys)
Nolva 20/20/10/10 (AG guys)
Test Stack 17 (I have discounts for this. PM me for information)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (on sale this Thursday)

Well I don't have access to Test Stack 17 or Formastanozol. I live in Canada and it would take way too long to get here.

Aren't the doses you mentioned kind of low? In reading about PCT, I saw mention of:

Clomid 150/150/100/100/50 (taken alone) OR
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 (taken alone)

Or are you reducing the doses because I'd be taking both Clomid and Nolva???

I used the online PCT calculator which determined that I should start my PCT 40 days after my last injection of Equipoise.

Well I don't have access to Test Stack 17 or Formastanozol. I live in Canada and it would take way too long to get here.

Aren't the doses you mentioned kind of low? In reading about PCT, I saw mention of:

Clomid 150/150/100/100/50 (taken alone) OR
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 (taken alone)

Or are you reducing the doses because I'd be taking both Clomid and Nolva???

There is a ton of misinformation out there. Clomid shows no additional benefit over 50mg, and Nolva has no added benefit over 20mg. You would only increase side effects at those doses.

I used the online PCT calculator which determined that I should start my PCT 40 days after my last injection of Equipoise.

Most of the time, those online PCT calculators have you starting PCT when almost all of the exogenous hormone has left your body, and then you start recovery in the hole. That's a poor choice IMO. I like to be proactive and start earlier than that, starting recover before everything is in the shitter

One more question, when should I stop taking the 0.5mg finasteride? If the PCT will raise my testosterone, will I still need it? Or should I reduce the dosage? The whole point of stopping AAS one month early was because of hair loss!

Top Bottom