Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adipokinetix question???

da big thinker

has anyone had dramatic results as per syntrax's claims???if so,how did you use it?any sides?does this product really work as everyone is claiming it does???please post your experiences...thx :)

I really think it is the best product on the market. I used it and went from 191 to 183 in a matter of weeks.

The problem is that it is so effective at suppressing appetite that I would skip a meal, or eat less(on a diet). I ended up losing a little to much muscle because of it and stopped my dieting so I didn't experience its full benefits. You really need to force yourself to eat.

I will take the rest of my pills starting on monday. I'm into my 3rd week of dieting right now. Read BigAndy69's Cutting diet for the summer, and CUTTING DIET made easy on the diet board.

The yohimbine is a great libido booster btw.

And about the sides, nothing serious: get ready to pee every 1.5 hour. A little trouble sleeping sometimes, but that is expected of any stimulant. The crash was not that bad. More than 4 pills, and I felt heart pains.

Also It is very effective on a lower carb diet. Yohimbine is useless in the presence of insulin.

BIG ANDY,

thx for the replies...could always count on you...:)
is 250g of carbs too much for this product(as far as the yohimbe to kick in???)
in addition,i already pee every 15-20 min's...no j/k...hehehe.i guess i'll just have to put a piss pot underneath my desk.hehehe
i will begin this prod tommorow and let you know how it goes...thx for your help partner.

PS:DID YOU NOTICE ANY FAT LOSS AT SPECIFIC AREAS,SUCH AS ABS,BUTT,ETC..?OR JUST AN ALL AROUND FAT LOSS?PEACE:fro:

At the time I did not realise just how amazing this product was until I got off it, and dieted again without it. What a difference! I lost lots of fat of my stomach(which never happens with me).

This is what I would do:

Wake up at 7:00 am take a dose.

Hit the treadmill at 7:30 am for 40 mins

8:30 am Meal 1 (basically 8:30 is the end of the meal)

11:00 am second dose

11:30 am eat (very littlle carbs)

1:30pm eat

3:20 pm Last dose

4:00 pm eat

4:30 pm Workout

5:30 eat

6:00 eat

8:00 eat

Notice how my doses are spaced out, and how I am eating 7 small meals. I also tried to drink as much water as I could. The more you split your meals, the better. With this regimen, I would crash at about 9:30 pm, and sleep by about 10 pm.

I would suggest lowering your carb intake and replace the calories by protein and a little fat. I know you're a fan of the zone diet, but you might want to consider a lower carb intake just to be on the safe side. You don't want to waste this stuff, I know how hard it is to come around in Toronto. I had to get mine from my old hometown (Montreal).

The problem with this product is that you have to plan everything very carefully, you can't just pop it at anytime. Why not post your diet.

actually,bigandy69...i have been using this product now for 3 days and already it has made a BIG difference...a few things i have noticed with this product,is:

1-increased energy...especially since i train at 5:00am,i use to feel sluggish and had a hard time waking up...but not any more.this thing keeps me wired without the shakes...

2-abs were showing b4 i started this product...but hell...they are more detailed only after 3 days...

3-i'm sweating like an idiot...i'm drenched after my workouts.

4-motivation...seeing these results is such a short period,has motivated me tremendously...i will def stick w/ my diet and consume very few cheat meals after 3-4 weeks of sticking to my diet,which consists of 290g protein/240g carbs and 60g fat.i hate looking depleted...it is for this reason that i stay away from keto diets.i'm greek and therefore for me...240g of carbs is nothing for my body(especially when i'm used to eating approx double the amount)...looking full and tight at all times.can't wait to see the long term results of this product.ps:thx for all your help partner...in addition,e-mail me if you need anything from montreal...!!!

just letting you know that I used this shit while on a 100g carb a day diet... Worked great... you know how they always say you won't have any energy and shit like that... well.. my strength level actually improved in the gym while on this crap and it felt great.... I lost a ton of fat and despite being 10lb lighter everyone who's seen me swear that I am at my biggest ever.... You never know how many veins you got until you get below that 5% bodyfat level... damn did I see some snakes, lol...

john

da big thinker said:
actually,bigandy69...i have been using this product now for 3 days and already it has made a BIG difference...a few things i have noticed with this product,is:

1-increased energy...especially since i train at 5:00am,i use to feel sluggish and had a hard time waking up...but not any more.this thing keeps me wired without the shakes...

2-abs were showing b4 i started this product...but hell...they are more detailed only after 3 days...

3-i'm sweating like an idiot...i'm drenched after my workouts.

4-motivation...seeing these results is such a short period,has motivated me tremendously...i will def stick w/ my diet and consume very few cheat meals after 3-4 weeks of sticking to my diet,which consists of 290g protein/240g carbs and 60g fat.i hate looking depleted...it is for this reason that i stay away from keto diets.i'm greek and therefore for me...240g of carbs is nothing for my body(especially when i'm used to eating approx double the amount)...looking full and tight at all times.can't wait to see the long term results of this product.ps:thx for all your help partner...in addition,e-mail me if you need anything from montreal...!!!

ELA RE!(Many of my friends are Greek)

We are following about the same diet! I eat 300g of protein and 220g of carbs, and 50-55g of fat. I feel the same way about low carb diets, btw.

But the initial tightness is water loss. This is a great motivator, but you haven't seen anything yet. I start my adipo on monday. I can't wait.

Top Bottom