Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adex on First cyle Test E

mohit261109

Hey guys
I wanted to ask from when should I start using adex on my cycle.....I am injecting 250 mg Test E 2 times per week.
This is my second week.
Initially I was planning to start it from the start of the cycle but then I thought I should wait till some bloating or itchy nipples appear....faced NO SIDE EFFECTS till now.

So wat do u think from when should I start......

I am planning to use .5mg every 2nd day......is it OK ??

Thanks

Start immediately at 0.25 eod and increase as necessary. Don't wait until its too late. Don't forget to run some hcgenerate after week 6 to keep balls plump.

Age-24
Weight-182 lbs
Height-175cm
Bf- 14%

I was thinking of starting it with....0.5 mg every 2 day .......
I can't do .25 mg as the PILLS are really small......not possible to break dem in 4 parts

Thanks

Sent from my Micromax A110 using EliteFitness

Rubbing forma on my nips always helps with the puffiness and itchy nip syndrome. I always run an ai from the start of a cycle to avoid these sides though

One thought would be to run a few days of nolva. It worked for me and then go on the adex per everyone's suggestions. I think I took 20 mg for three or four days and symptoms were gone. Been on adex since and zero issues.

Top Bottom