Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

addsing mass!!!

HevensMovie

I'm planning on adding about 15-20 lbs of solid mass, what do ya guys think i should take? just protien/glutamine/creatine would be good or what? And i got a lil fat around my waist. ya think its a good idea to use some cutting gel at the same time to get rid of the love handles? thanks for all the help.

HevensMovie said:
I'm planning on adding about 15-20 lbs of solid mass, what do ya guys think i should take? just protien/glutamine/creatine would be good or what? And i got a lil fat around my waist. ya think its a good idea to use some cutting gel at the same time to get rid of the love handles? thanks for all the help.

OK, hmmm, yes, oh, no

do cardio for the fat on the waist, just protein and creatine. better eat a good diet.

if you just started traing you can probly add 15-20 pounds of muscle just by training hard and eating alot and you can probly achieve this in 3 < months

but if you have been training for a few years and really want to boost your gains then Creatine, Glutamine, Whey Protien and MRP's (meal replacements) plus hard ass training like the MAX-OT training on the AST site (www.AST-SS.com) and you can't forget diet.....if you want to add mass fast....you can't be worried with gaining some fat.....you need to eat like 8 times a day....high protien carb meals...

besides training diet is very important...you can train like a bad ass and never miss a workout but if you only eat like 3 times a day you wont see shit for gains

good luck in your quest for mass....keep us updated on how you do

-cheese

1. I DON'T LIKE CREATINE ALL IT IS ,IS WATER WEIGHT THAT YOU LOSE ONCE YOU DISCONTINUE USING IT
2. I LOVE GLUTAMINE IT HELPS YOU RECOVER QUICK AND LEADS TO MUSCLE GROWTH AND MAKES ME LOOK
LEANER FOR SOME REASON
3. PROTEIN TAKE BETWEEN 1.5 AND 2GRAMS PER DAY AND THEN YOU'LL SEE CHANGES IN MUSCLE MASS FOR SURE!
4. YOU CAN ALWAYS CROSS OVER TO THE DARK SIDE
EQ & SUST THERES YOUR 20LBS+ HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

3. PROTEIN TAKE BETWEEN 1.5 AND 2GRAMS PER DAY AND THEN YOU'LL SEE CHANGES IN MUSCLE MASS FOR SURE!

Just for clarification purposes, it's 1.5 to 2 times your body weight, not 1.5 to 2 grams. But I'm sure this is what you meant....

i take 1 gram of protein per pound, is that enough to add mass or should i be taking much more? i mean i see results but would i get better results if i take 1.5 to 2.0?? i heard that the body doesn't use it if u take to much, any ideas?

I'd say if you don't mind adding the calories then try 1.5 per pound of bodyweight. everyones body is different....thats why you have to experiment with different nutrition ratios to see what works best for you.

It also helps to keep a food journal so you can track your progress and see what works and what doesn't

I've also read that the human body can only process about 40 gm's of protien at on time..... that might be true for some people but not for everyone....alot of the big guys eat like 400-500 gm's of protien a day

Top Bottom