Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding Extra oil to your mass diet

MrRTTB

I've added omega3 oil latly with my diet. I'm bulking and don't eat any carbs in the evening, only more protein and 2-3teaspoons each meal. It seems like I've been able to put on some nice mass while reducing fat. Anyone do like this when bulking?

You should be eating ample essential fatty acids no matter what your goal is. They are a vital part of human physiology and without them many metabolic functions are hindered.

How much fat is enough? I never really understood how much to consume. I'm shooting for 8g of fat/meal. For a total of 6-7meals. So a whopping 50-60g/day

Does it make sense? or do I need more?

I'm shooting for 4500 calories a day.

When you say a 'whopping' 50-60 grams of flex, are you fucking kidding me? That's only 540 cal.\day tops out of the planeed 4,500 you are consuming. That may be enough flax oil at 4 tbls.\day, but it is hardly 'whopping' and if you're consuming less carbs at night, I suggest you up your fat intake to at lease 800-900 calories. That's a good amount and would still only compromise just 20% of your overall macronutrient daily intake.

Top Bottom