Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Add bulk

witkowsd

Can anyone suggest a protein drink that will add some bulk - right now I take cell-tech before my workout so I would like to take something during the day - I also take methoxy-pro but think I may switch to Nitro-tech.

if you're looking to bulk, a postworkout shake could include dry oatmeal, milk, a little ice cream, peanut butter, protein powder/weight gainer, and maybe a banana....

be sure to eat six to eight meals throughout a day, and if you're going to eat a pile of high GI carbs(pasta or whatever), then be sure to eat it after you work out..steak, eggs, burger, cheese, pasta, potatoes, chicken are all good foods to bulk on. make sure you get plenty.

do you have a decent training split/program? that's second-most important

Right now I am taking Recovery X after my workout - I work on one body part a day and on 2 days, I do 20 minutes of cardio. I eat 6 meals a day, one consisting of a MRP. I guess for a girl it seems to be much harder unless I go the Steroid route. My arms right now measure 11.5".

what does your split look like?
for example, monday-shoulders, tuesday-legs, etc...

cardio is counterproductive to bulking..but it will keep your cardiovascular health up..your call

work-out

Monday-tris/bis
Tuesday-chest
Wed - back
thursday - legs (w/20 min. of cardio)
Friday - shoulders
Saturday (20 min. of cardio)

jeremys said:
if you're looking to bulk, a postworkout shake could include dry oatmeal, milk, a little ice cream, peanut butter, protein powder/weight gainer, and maybe a banana....

Top Bottom