Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to Jump Back into it

Jim1072

I'm new to the forum, just joined today actually. I was hoping I could get some input on a cycle I intend to take in a couple months in terms of what to expect while I'm on it, and what to expect while my test recovers as well.

I'll try to give you a history of my prior experience with steroids and keep it as short winded as possible (my apologies if I don't succeed at that).

About 4-5 years ago me and my buddy, both in the army at the time, hopped on a 6 week cycle of Tren and Anadrol (STUPID!!!) at the foolish "advice" of one of our friends who claimed that everything was fine and he'd done the same cycle 6 times before. We each ended up taking two cycles (12 weeks break in between) and obviously had ridiculous gains. However, maybe 3 to four months after my cycle (no PCT was taken... DUMB!!!) I started to have so psychological issues, whether they were related to the drugs I had taken I can't say because there was a lot going on in my life. But essentially I had delusions, and dis-association and a whole slew of other psychotic problems that were extremely frightening to me and almost pushed me to the brink of suicide. I'm assuming low test played a large role in how I felt but again, it's very hard to say. I've been gear-free for about 3 years now and it's been probably 2-3 years since the psychological issues cleared up, and I've been tossing around the idea of taking another MUCH SAFER, and LIGHTER cycle. Unfortunately I have a fear that perhaps it would cause me to relapse into these psychological issues again, although as I said blaming the steroids I took for those things would be foolish, because there were a large number of other catalysts that contributed. Basically I wanted to list of the cycle I plan on taking, and was hoping others with experience with these specific drugs can let me know how they felt throughout the cycle, physically and mentally, as the mental aspect is much more important to me. Thank you to anyone that can offer me insight!

Stats

5'8" 180 pounds 12-15 % bodyfat

Cycle Info

Weeks 1-12 Test E 400 MG/WK
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 30 MG/day
Weeks 6-12 Proviron 50 MG/day
Weeks 1-14 Aromasin 25 MG/day
Weeks 10-14 500IU 2x week and N2Guard 8 caps per day

PCT

Weeks 15-18 Clomid 25 MG/day
Weeks 15-18 Aromasin 12.5 MG every other day
Weeks 15-18 Unleashed
Weeks 15-22 D-Aspartic Acid
Weeks 18-22 Bridge

Thanks again for your time guys!

Something to think about.. Is it worth it to possibly relapse? If so, then I wouldn't add a bunch of compounds testing the water again.

Not sure if the Army did a number on your head, and the hormones amplified that? Something to also think about. Using tren in your first cycle wasn't smartest, and sounds like you didnt have a lick of knowledge at that point either. Hopefully you have fully looked into at this point.

If you did decide to move forward... which im not condoning. Then maybe you should crawl before you walk. Try something like SARMS just to see how you react, and then your next cycle be Test only. SO on and so forth.

Well I took a cycle of ostarine about 6 months ago and felt completely fine. As much as I don't want a relapse, I also have goals for myself that I want to reach in terms of my physique that I can't reach without gear(not to say I won't do my research before I make the decision), which I guess is the curse of having used once. To be more specific about my question, have either of you ever heard of steroids having such side effects?

Everyone responds differently to anabolics, so it's really hard to say, but it is possible to have those types of side effects even though I imagine they are rare.

If you decide to do the cycle, a couple things I would change. Your aromasin dose on Cycle is too high. I wouldn't go over 25mg EOD. There should be no need

As for your PCT, run the Clomid at 50/50/25/25. I would save Bridge to use between cycles after PCT, and I would lose DAA in PCT. It's useless in PCT because it only increases total test and not free test, and when you have no test in your system from being shutdown it does nothing. Instead I would recommend adding Test Stack to the cycle http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Running too high of AAS without proper protection, and no PCT can definitely affect you psychologically.

Run test at a low dose.. 350mg twice a week. You could add sarms1 S4 coupled with GW, maybe even some LGD. See how that treats you, and plan your next cycle from there.

Make sure you take N2Guard on cycle as well as HCGENERATE

PCT for Test Cycle should look something like this

Clomid 50/50/25/25 www.at-Guys.com
Nolva 40/20/20/20 www.ag-guys.com
Aromasin 12.5 mg ED www.ag-guys.com
HCGenerate ES www.n2bm.com
GW 20mg ED www.sarms1.com
Ostarine 25mg ED www.sarms1.com

Personally.. I think you should keep it simple and start of with a sarms Cycle. Play it smart.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom