Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abcde?

Borachon

Anyone have any experience with Anabolic Burst Cycling of Dieting and Exercise? If so, what do you think about it?

read about it ..... I believe it..... 2 weeks eat 4000 cal, then 2 weeks eat 1200 cal .... damn ... difficult ... but may force your body to release those anabolic stuff:eek:

Have not tried it myself, but have talked to a few who have. They said that the very first cycle (2 weeks eating/2 weeks cutting) they gained about 10 pounds of muscle and lost only a little fat. The few times they did it following the first cycle, the results became worse and worse.
Remember, Bill Phillips is not known for his honestly when it comes to this kind of thing. Just look at HMB:D

Like everything else ... not all solution is for everyone ... some people may gain from this diet ... as some would benefit from Atkins ... but it's not really for everyone ...

I tried it once. But when I switched from 4000 to 1200 (or similar) calories it IS HARD:xeye: !!!
I was nearly dying! Then again after I got used to low calories I was fine. But when I switched back to high calorie I had to force myself until feeling sick!
I don't think it's worthy if you want my opinion.

I tried it for three months, gained 3 pounds the first month, 2 on the second, none on the last, I lost a little bit of fat though. But it is hard!

It works if you follow it to the "T". It's a good program and it has worked for a handful of my close friends.

Yes it is hard to some, but it's your willpower, dedication and determination that gets you the results right? Both in and out of the gym.

Anyone know the best way to do it, like exactly how many calories? The last I read about it was the 3rd supplement review, but I don't know what changes or additions to the theory could have been made since then.

Top Bottom