Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS/HPTA leading to HRT

rgideon2

Bros

I find it hard to believe the HPTA can be permanently retarded by moderate/short term steroid use. I read claims that some ppl never recover from mild cycles in their early 20s.

Seems like old school BB's like Arnold would have completely trashed their HPTA by 22.

What are your opinions, and how many of you think previous use lead to your HRT?

Bros

I find it hard to believe the HPTA can be permanently retarded by moderate/short term steroid use. I read claims that some ppl never recover from mild cycles in their early 20s.

I frequent some other fitness forums where AAS talk is not common and when it does come up there are always a lot of folks who make this claim but they have nothing to base that opinion on besides a couple horror stories they hear.

What most of those people dont realize is that for every horror story like that they hear there are probably 10's of thousands of other recreational users who have no problems at all.

The body is a tricky thing however and many of the problems we hear about are from those who likely had low T to begin with and just never knew it. You get on a cycle, feel great, come off and feel like shit. Lets face it, there is sort of a euphoria associated with high T and when its gone it mind fucks ya. Then 6 months later when you still feel down.... and why wouldnt you, your not on cycle anymore, you goto the doc and have your blood tested and find out its on the low side. For many this is actually the first time they have every had their blood work done but could have very well been low prior to their cycle.

What we really lack is solid scientific evidence but we wont get it any time soon. Since the 80's or whenever it was AAS was scheduled, AAS has been taboo by much of the medical community even though now more than ever it could have significant clinical applications in wasting diseases.

The real key for anyone considering AAS, regardless of age, would be to first get some baseline labs when they are clean and off all forms of enhancement supps etc. Then a few months post cycle get blood tested again while totally clean. Then and only then can one accurately assess how they respond to AAS use.

For me personally im in my 40's and did some pretty heavy cycles in my early 30's. My test is now on the low end of the lab range but still in the range. Would it have been higher had I not done any cycles when I was younger? No one can say for sure BUT My current T level is not at all uncommon for guys my age who have never cycled.

I took alot of aas through out my life time of 67 years. I never dropped to the lower levels of blood tested testo until late 50's. And I fathered children beyond that.

A oerson can surely burn out systems due to abuse. I'm not sure if Arnold abused or not. He worked hard with superior genetics. 100 mg of aas a wwk in the day was a BIG deal.

So ... yes for some few and no for the majority who simply suffer from the aging process.

Top Bottom