Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A typical before bed meal for me

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
200g wild sole, 2 carrot sticks, 2 celery sticks, a big mushroom and a @muscletech mission1 bar...not shown is after taking the photo I covered the sole with enough mustard and hot sauce to feed a small village ��✌️
Works out to roughly 60g protein, 40g carbs, 10g fat

I don't normally eat protein bars but my friend bought me one so I threw it in there for a treat. Normally I would have 50g oatmeal + 10g chia seeds + 30g whey isolate with this meal instead of the protein bar.

Most of my meal macros work out to around 60g protein, 60-80g carbs and 10g fat. I lower the carbs in my pre-bed meal a little bit.

This is one clean meal! Unfortunately, I can't go to sleep with so little food, since I usually workout at night a couple of hours before going to sleep, so I need to eat considerably more. Wonder if you eat the mushrooms as it, or you cook them somehow?

This is one clean meal! Unfortunately, I can't go to sleep with so little food, since I usually workout at night a couple of hours before going to sleep, so I need to eat considerably more. Wonder if you eat the mushrooms as it, or you cook them somehow?
I eat most of my vegetables raw because it saves cooking time and they are arguably healthier that way. I purposely buy vegetables that don't require cooking for the majority of my produce - celery sticks, carrot sticks, lettuce, bell peppers, mushrooms etc.

Top Bottom