Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A questions for the ladies, about steroid use & their b/f or husband.

I just noticed that... i think she means Ronnie Coleman?? Now that is a BIG MOFO:p

My husband does..

My husband started a cycle a few weeks ago and I just started mine. When he told me he was thinking about it, I was against it, I only heard horrible things but it was what he was going to do so...after some research I found myself wanting results as well. Aside from him being a complete asshole everynow and then and bad acne, no major sides! No steroid rage, etc. He does have mood swings and I just bite my tongue (for now). His sex drive has increased which is not necessarily a good thing sometimes, but thats always the way! I complain when he doesnt want it and now that he does! Its just that I lost mine! I will keep you posted on my cycle and hopefully this will not be a decision we both regret!

i've helped my husband with his injections too. I have no problem with it. He looks great, has always been careful with what he takes. Does careful research and I luv it when he's on...lot's of sex! LOL!

TRIPLEV

10MG anavar everyday, just started, 100 tabs I may go through with that same dose for 100 days , I was hoping to slowly increase 5, 10, then 15 mg but the pills are small and seem like they would turn to dust if I tried cutting them in half!

you will get excellent resultswith 10 mg ed. You can run it longer at that dosage too, if you have more than 100!

:)

The reason for negative societal views on anabolics is because of ignorance and misinformation...also the morons who use them as an excuse to be TOTAL ASSHOLES doesn't help matters. The decision to either use or abstain should be a personal and INFORMED decision. When the parties concerned are married there should be 100% HONESTY - PERIOD, regardless of whether we are talking about anabolics or a freaking toupe (just opposite cosmetic extremes).

IMHO when a couple is married, other than health considerations (If one is educated, this should not be a factor) and sides (I think a husband sh/be informed that his wife runs the risk of a bit of masculinization. Ultimately it is HER BODY, but I think he sh/be allowed to voice his opinion.) the only REAL ISSUE should be monetary. For a male cycling can be EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. So if there is difficulty making rent payments, I don't think A/S should be a consideration.

If dating, I don't believe that one needs to volunteer such personal issues right off the bat. If one is in a committed, long term relationship then of course, it should be discussed. Not as a means of asking permission, but strictly as information so the other party can decided whether or not they want to continue the relationship.

Top Bottom