Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question for the Canadians on the board.

Probably
most of the shop I but my stuffs will buy the stuff accross the borders, so it will be original US products.

But I dont think the Canuck version is different anyway

is it a fat burner? most of the fat burners in canada have been modified to remove ephedra and ma hung i believe... they aren't as effective... if it's not a fat burner... sorry, ignore this post... i'm too lazy to look it up :)

fyi, there are a few canadian sites where you can order american products online... for much cheaper than a trip to the states... do a search for sports supplements and canada on google or other search engine... also most american sites deliver to canada, if you search around you should be able to find stuff at a reasonable price... the shipping and exchange kills ya, so caluclate and compare before you buy...

If you want an american supplement, trust me you can find them here in canada. Where I onced work we had some guy import them from NY through a 16ft truck. That truck was jacked with andros, fat burners etc...
I can hook you up if you want.

Top Bottom