Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little support, please?

lunatic calm

So I'm flipping thru my day planner at work. I regularly write my clients name by the time. For instance:
9:00---- Bob.
Well, I'm flipping thru past months to try and find a name of a client I haven't seen in awhile. Then, I came across this
12:00-- Mandy
Mandy is my former girlfriend of 2 1/2 years. We broke up a month ago. No need to go into great detail, but I decided to make some changes in my life and she didn't want to go along. The split was, for the most part, amicable. But its really hard, cuz we still live 2 minutes from each other. Not a big town, so everybody knows everybody and its hard for either of us to not hear about the other. Seein her name there just about brought me to tears. We talk occasionally and still love each other very much, but we both agree we want different things and that now is just not the right time. This would be so much easier if we just hated each other but we don't. Even though I know its for the best, I'm damn near on the verge of an anxiety attack, thinkin about how much I miss her and can't believe it came to this. I know I will get through this, just takes time. I'm not looking for opinion on what to do, just some kind words. Thanks.

If you love each other that much, maybe the two of you can work out some sort of way to get what you're both after in life. Never say never. ;)

Dude, I know exactly what your going through. I broke up with my GF of 3 years recently for similar reasons. It has been really hard not to think about her etc. I found out that she has started dating again. That was hard to hear. Anyway, I don't really know what to say other than I know how you feel. It will get better with time, if you don't get back together with her. I got on a cycle to get my focus on something else. That is how i got my mind off of it. I live at the gym.

Hmmm.

In these types of love dilemmas, I usually would suggest the opiates route, but this one is slightly different, so I will give another suggestion.

Obtain a large tarpoulin and make yourself a cape (knee length). Go to rummage sales and the like to find a fez which fits your head properly.

Wearing the cape and fez, go to your local supermarket and buy a large quantity of sliced meat, the type doesn't really matter, I like smoked turkey breast myself. Go to Mandy's house and knock on the door. When she greets you, present her with the meat that you just purchased and tell her that it's a gift from your heart to hers. If she likes it, great, that further strengthens the bond between the two of you in case your love begins to rekindle. If she doesn't like it and calls you a weirdo, tell her that it was a gift from your heart to hers.

If this brings a smile to her face, then you did something wrong. Still wearing the cape and fez, you are to stand tall on her porch and proclaim "DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR MY MEAT?? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I STABBED YOU IN THE STERNUM WITH AN ICEPICK?!!" after which you are to remain motionless and stare blankly at her. At this point, she should ask you to leave. Good. Walk away, then turn around and run at her with a samurai sword which you placed in the bushes the day before.

As you run her through, hum the melody to Punky Brewster's theme song and bite the end of her tongue off. As she bleeds her way to death, take this opportunity to reflect on your life, and how this one, singular day helped to shape a new, more productive member of society.

Top Bottom