Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Good Diet

remedy221

I've been considering doing steriods, but I decided to wait and learn more about it on this board. Some no-brainers I learned was using Clomid for post cycles and where to inject and to aspirate. I am currently 5'9 and 140lbs (yes I know very skinny), and I think its my diet. I eat 7times a day, about 2800calories per day with 1.5grams of protein per pound of body weight (210g). So I eat 30g of protein, 41g of carbs, and 14g of fat in every meal. My protein is from chicken breast, eggs, tuna, and beef. Carbs come from rice & beans, and wheat bread. For fat, i use flaxseed oil. Is my diet way off? Oh, I work out 3times a day, Mon. chest and triceps, Wed. is legs, and Fri. I work out back and biceps. I usually do 5sets of and it takes me about an hour to finish my workout. Am I undertraining? Some supplements I take are : protein shake, Glutamine, multivitamin, Ultra Fuel for after workout (my friend says protein shake is better after working out, is this true?) and ZMA.

I would up the protien to 50 grams a meal, and the carbs up to 60g . All complex. One easy way to do this is with every meal , have a one scoop whey protien shake after each meal. That should help. As for carbs, just up them.

your training looks fine, i would just be sure to change your split every 4 weeks. Lift very heavy. Sets are fine.. You are not undertraining. stick to the 6-8 rep range, or 4-6. See what works for you. check out the max-ot training program at www.ast-ss.com for more info on training.

Ultra Fuel after a work out is good, but Ultra Fuel AND a protien shake is best. Use the ultrafuel and a protien shake with whey isolate in it. This combo will shuttle the protien right into your muscles. Look at ASTs vp2 or Isopure, or just any protien brand, as long as it's pure whey isolate.

I would make changes like this and see where you can go without steroids for a few months. It's best if you have years of training before using steroids , but i have no right to say that since i jumped right into them only a year into lifting.

Diesel3d said:
I would up the protien to 50 grams a meal, and the carbs up to 60g . All complex. One easy way to do this is with every meal , have a one scoop whey protien shake after each meal. That should help. As for carbs, just up them.

your training looks fine, i would just be sure to change your split every 4 weeks. Lift very heavy. Sets are fine.. You are not undertraining. stick to the 6-8 rep range, or 4-6. See what works for you. check out the max-ot training program at www.ast-ss.com for more info on training.

Ultra Fuel after a work out is good, but Ultra Fuel AND a protien shake is best. Use the ultrafuel and a protien shake with whey isolate in it. This combo will shuttle the protien right into your muscles. Look at ASTs vp2 or Isopure, or just any protien brand, as long as it's pure whey isolate.

I would make changes like this and see where you can go without steroids for a few months. It's best if you have years of training before using steroids , but i have no right to say that since i jumped right into them only a year into lifting.

Good advice, but no need to change the split unless it stops producing results. Exercises maybe but not necessarily the bodypart split itself.

More so he could even bump the carbs up and fat more. 80 grams of carbs and even 20-30 grams of fat per meal. Your metabolism is like a blast furnace so your body needs the extra calories as much as possible to grow.

You can do it ectomorph have faith. ;)

Oh yeah add delts (I see you don't train them at all) on either back or what I would do, on chest day. Don't overwork them though as back and chest days already indirectly stimulate them to a great degree.

Diesel3d said:
you missed traps too. do them with the shoulders

Hehehe this is where we disagree. The trapezius is a back muscle, so I do it on back day. There are enough people that do it on delt day though so it's an individual thing. ;)

Mike P.T. said:

Hehehe this is where we disagree. The trapezius is a back muscle, so I do it on back day. There are enough people that do it on delt day though so it's an individual thing. ;)

i hit them as i do rear delts, so i throw them in shoulder day sometimes. I do swich it up though. Either way , it works.

Actually on my current split i am doing traps with back.

Top Bottom