Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a good breakfast

_jaap_ said:
oatmeal with prot powder mixed in YUM

Yup. I recently substituted this for my usual cottage cheese and pineapple post am workout. To me, it tastes just as good if not better, plus I was able to exchange the simple carbs for complex carbs. Makes it a better post-cardio meal.

I posted a thread on the anabolic board a while back asking everyone what they eat for breakfast. I used to swear by egg whites and oatmeal, but a new job makes that impossible. I got a lot of responses from people who eat oatmeal with a couple of scoops of protein powder mixed in. I tried it and it's awesome.
1 cup of cooked oatmeal (has about 6 grams protein on it's own) with about 35 grams of whey protein mixed in is awesome. I eat it daily and still look forward to it.

Here's a link to the thread I had on the anabolic board. It got a lot of responses and there's plenty of good info there. Good luck.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63686

when you guys have eggs w oatmeal..how do you cook them? scabbled together or separate?

egg whites and oatmeal

I just scramble egg whites (sometimes use a whole egg too) mixed w/a packet of instant oats, cinnamon...mix it up good...cook it and eat it w/sugar free, low cal. syrup...at first it didnt taste that good - but now I actually crave it!

oats and whey protein

Try the oats and whey protein without cooking the oats. Make it up the night before and let it sit in the fridge. I suggest chocolate whey. If you add in a tbspn. natural pnut butter it taste like a no bake cookie. Mix it thick!

Pl8s

Top Bottom