Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A couple of questions re: women and AAS

w8liftinglady

I am considering adding a simple cycle of primobolan to my already heavy training.
A few questions-
1.How long...generally..can this be detected in drug screens( I powerlift)
2.In your experience,what adverse effects have you seen from primo?From what I have read,it has less androgenic side effects in women than some of the other steroids(important to me)
3.Is this the best choice for me?I am looking for something that will add some muscle,but also enhance my weightlifting performance.
Thanks in advance...

Primo is one of the safest drugs for females. Anavar is another popular choice. Both have minimal side effects.

Primo can convert to DHT...Probably not your best choice, although some will argue. My best friend/training partner's girlfriend recently decided on an anavar cycle after myself and another very knowledgable board member researched this topic for about 2 weeks.

The general consensus we found was this:

Some will say that women should never use primo because the DHT can cause hair loss even in women :bawling: ...as well as a host of other problems that can occur even months after the last shot of primo. Then again, some will say that the above is bullshit if the dose is kept between 50mg and 150mg per week.

Anavar, on the other hand is considered perfectly safe for women by just about everyone.

We obviously didn't want to risk having her hair fall out
:bawling: so we decided that her safest choice would be Anavar at 15mg per day...We have however, toyed with the idea of her using growth with it, but she wants to see what effects she can get from Anavar alone, since neither one is cheap (Growth or Anavar).

Have you tried clen? Some women gain good muscle on it.

Just following this thread, does anyone have any ideas on a women taking deca? Lets say 125lb female taking 1/2 cc of 300mg/ml deca (Ttoykyo) per week for 8 weeks. What would be possible sides from this dosage?

I think they would be minimal.

Top Bottom