Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th Cycle Pre-Planning help

colorado1975

Hi Guys -

37 yo
5'11
192 lbs
Bf 10% (ish) (goal is eventually to be down to 6%)
Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)
-attached pics from yesterday to this post

Just finishing up (12 days left) my 4th cycle (goal was to cut) which is:
1-11 test propionate 75 mg day
2-7 trenbolone ace 60 mg day
1-7 masteron 50 mg day
6-11 Avanar 80 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
6-11 Provironum 50 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
2-11 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
2-7 caber .5 mg e3d
3-11 HCG - 250iu 2x week

Super clean diet and P90x 2 with additional cardio - good results. I actually planned on running tren for 8 weeks and mast for 9 weeks but was actually putting on more bulk and getting more veins than I wanted so I shortened the length of these. PLUS, I swear my hair STOPPED growing which is never fun.

I'm starting TRT after this cycle as well at 200 mg (2 x 100 mg per week). Also, in order to further lean down, as soon as this cycle is over I am going on the following SARMs cycle per our guru Dylan:

1-8 s4: 50 mg day = 25 mg in the AM and 25 mg six hours later.
1-8 osta: 25 mg day dosed once in the AM
1-8 gw: 10 mg day dosed twice a day - 5 mg in the AM and 5 mg twelve hours later
3-8 Albuterol 18 mg day
-May possibly add Aicar if I can figure out the damn suggested dose (suggestions)

ANYHOW...I'm thinking of the following for my next cycle in a few months:
Test
EQ
Primo
Goal: cutting and extremely lean 'real' muscle gains...sustainable...not looking for the bulky look that seems to be a lot of water and significantly dissipates when off juice. I am patient and want to look like....well...Dylan; a DAMN ripped bro!

Any suggestions for dosage and duration on Test, EQ, and Primo? Also, assuming Test Prop is the Test to run with? I have sust and cyp as well if this would fit the cycle better though. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks All!

I like Primo and EQ but alternating. I run them both at a Gram a week. I like long cycles so I will run the Primo for 16 weeks then switch to EQ for 16. The Primo at a G and the EQ at 900/wk. run the Prop with it at 100 EOD. Might want to add Mast P at 300 wk.

55 and still fucking dangerous

Hi Guys -

37 yo
5'11
192 lbs
Bf 10% (ish) (goal is eventually to be down to 6%)
Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)
-attached pics from yesterday to this post

Just finishing up (12 days left) my 4th cycle (goal was to cut) which is:
1-11 test propionate 75 mg day
2-7 trenbolone ace 60 mg day
1-7 masteron 50 mg day
6-11 Avanar 80 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
6-11 Provironum 50 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
2-11 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
2-7 caber .5 mg e3d
3-11 HCG - 250iu 2x week

Super clean diet and P90x 2 with additional cardio - good results. I actually planned on running tren for 8 weeks and mast for 9 weeks but was actually putting on more bulk and getting more veins than I wanted so I shortened the length of these. PLUS, I swear my hair STOPPED growing which is never fun.

I'm starting TRT after this cycle as well at 200 mg (2 x 100 mg per week). Also, in order to further lean down, as soon as this cycle is over I am going on the following SARMs cycle per our guru Dylan:

1-8 s4: 50 mg day = 25 mg in the AM and 25 mg six hours later.
1-8 osta: 25 mg day dosed once in the AM
1-8 gw: 10 mg day dosed twice a day - 5 mg in the AM and 5 mg twelve hours later
3-8 Albuterol 18 mg day
-May possibly add Aicar if I can figure out the damn suggested dose (suggestions)

ANYHOW...I'm thinking of the following for my next cycle in a few months:
Test
EQ
Primo
Goal: cutting and extremely lean 'real' muscle gains...sustainable...not looking for the bulky look that seems to be a lot of water and significantly dissipates when off juice. I am patient and want to look like....well...Dylan; a DAMN ripped bro!

Any suggestions for dosage and duration on Test, EQ, and Primo? Also, assuming Test Prop is the Test to run with? I have sust and cyp as well if this would fit the cycle better though. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks All!

this is a 16 week cycle... i like it a lot... my next cycle is going to look something like this... its going to be test, mast and primo with anavar kick starting and on the back end... you can run prop for 16 weeks if you don't care about all the pinning, but it will be a fucking lot of it... if not, i would run sust... primo and eq should be about 600 mg week... mast would be at least 500... im running it 700 week and fucking love it... it will be a great cycle bro...

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Great job on your cut bro...looks like everything is well laid out .

Have never ran primo with EQ but good luck with your next run .

Top Bottom