Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4AD results

riskybizz007

I have a few bottles of 4Androdiol. No other PH though. Just wondering if anyone has had results w/ it alone, doses and at what times you recommend taking it. Right now i have about 6 bottles of 4AD, 60caps each bottle, 100mg each pill. I found this for $8/bottle so i got it.
any recommendations (other than sell it lol)
thanks

4ad

I'd suggest that you break up the caps, mix em with alcohol (provided there isnt a bunch of filler in the caps) and apply it topically. Theres enough evidence to suggest that 4ad works better topically than orally. A few people have suggested that combining 4ad w/ 1ad and taking orally may work better than 1ad on it's own. We'll see...

well i was thinking about taking it w/ the 1AD, but i can't wait. The money issue has me set back for a while so i couldn't take the 1AD w/ it, as i originally wanted to. I did order some IPM alcohol, 32oz of the stuff, i just might turn some of this into a topical form.

Wouldn't DMSO be a better transport agent?

They say to apply yohimbine w/aloe vera-would this work w/PHs??

Thanks for your cycle advice. I am going to get some more Androspray from Ergopharm and swap the 5AD for some 4AD. I may try some 1AD later-I'm kinda committed to 4AD/Androspray/5AD (to help the others convert).

I can't use 19NorAndros unfortunately. I'll test out for nandrolone if I get tested and that's not cool. 19Nors like the best to use...oh well. I hooked you up with some karma for responding to my post!

FHG

thanks FHG.. about the 19Nor... nobody has been able to tell me how long the metabolites stay in your system for. Deca will show up for a year to a year and a half, but i have no idea how long the 19Nor will stay in there for. ANyhow... there is a HUGE difference in the concentration of metabolites of the supplement compared to the steroid. I wouldn't worry too much about that.

About the DMSO from what i understand you wouldn't want to use the DMSO w/ yohimbe (or andro for that matter) because it will use the product very quickly and you will just have a short spike. Versus the aloe vera you will have a more sustained release. (This is info i read from Macrophage69Alpha's thread). I assume the IPM for andro is the best carrier and you will have a more sustained release.

Hope this helps

re:

fhg43...

Yep, DMSO would likely be a better carrier, and making a rub on solution would be more efficient than spraying. DMSO can be difficult for some people to get, though. I would think the aloe would be an excellent carrier (bengay, aspercreme and others should also work)...it works fine w/ yohimbine hcl.

So do you guys think or know whether or not any prohormone would be able to be put into a cream (dmso, phlogel, aloe, ben gay, etc.) and rubbed on for an effective transdermal delivery system???? I'm really curious about this. Hmmm...

ISN_Man said:
So do you guys think or know whether or not any prohormone would be able to be put into a cream (dmso, phlogel, aloe, ben gay, etc.) and rubbed on for an effective transdermal delivery system???? I'm really curious about this. Hmmm...

Androgens are pretty much the perfect candidate for transdermal delivery, so "yes" -- however, you must choose a carrier that they are soluble in.

For a more thorough presentation of the subject, read my article:

http://www.avantlabs.com/big_mfr_issue_2.htm

Top Bottom