slat1 New member Feb 15, 2006 #1 It was okay. The chick with her nipple hanging out was hot. That is it.
eat big New member Feb 15, 2006 #2 I can picture you being in that movie as one of his friends (not a virgin). "Stop putting the pussy up on a pedestal!"
I can picture you being in that movie as one of his friends (not a virgin). "Stop putting the pussy up on a pedestal!"
eat big New member Feb 15, 2006 #5 pintoca said: everyone dies Click to expand... God I love doing that to people. My friend said, "He dies in the end" to me and was talking about the Passion of The Christ.
pintoca said: everyone dies Click to expand... God I love doing that to people. My friend said, "He dies in the end" to me and was talking about the Passion of The Christ.
C curling New member Feb 15, 2006 #7 eat big said: God I love doing that to people. My friend said, "He dies in the end" to me and was talking about the Passion of The Christ. Click to expand... But Christ comes back to life. that is a big twist.
eat big said: God I love doing that to people. My friend said, "He dies in the end" to me and was talking about the Passion of The Christ. Click to expand... But Christ comes back to life. that is a big twist.
Gymgurl Plat Hero Platinum Feb 15, 2006 #9 I thought it was pretty good...but we had to keeop shuting it off every 5 min cause a kids was walking up the stairs...longest movie I ever saw thanks to them
I thought it was pretty good...but we had to keeop shuting it off every 5 min cause a kids was walking up the stairs...longest movie I ever saw thanks to them