Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks blast .. living hell

titangg

Hi guys,

Last month I tried a 4 weeks blast of test-e and dbol.

Dosages were as follow:

Week 1-2 : 500mg/week test-e
Week 3-4: 12,5 mg/day dbol

Now pct was suppose to be standard (from what i read around the internet) so...
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Things started to go really bad 5-6 days after the start of the pct. Blurred vision, nausea, depression, anxiety,upset stomach... i cant live or train normaly as im having a hard time drinking gatorade and eating applesauce.

I was under the assumption that such a short cycle would have much less impact than the 12 weeker. Finding out the hard way that i was wrong...

I went to the ER yesterday and the doc gave me some pills to sleep (zopiclone). I also have some lefTover xanax from last breakup. They also told me to stop the pct wich i did.

I know it is not unusual to have less motivation and little depression during pct but this is way more than what i was expecting.

So ... whats happening to me? Am i just being a pussy or what? Because i sure feel like a little girl right now ...

P.s. did one past cycle 12 weeks with nolva only pct and the sides were much less present. Im not sure I can blame it all on clomid though..

Drop the clomid. That stuff effected me badly. Stick with the nolva.
Clomid can have some nasty emotional sides.
Iv never had a problem with nolvadex.

Top Bottom