Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 months overseas... what to do?

hesselite

well, i'm spending the next 4 months overseas, studying in rome. i'm not sure what work-out facilities i'll have available, or even if i'll be able to find a fitness store with some whey protein that i can purchase. anyway, i'm concearned about losing what i've worked so hard for... my 215 lb. self. i'm 19, 215 lbs, and about 15% bf. i think the worst part of being in europe is the lack of beef. *%@! MAD COW!! oh well... any suggestions for keeping the weight?? should i just pick up jogging and focus on fat loss??

--Hess

Do the basics, push-ups, sit-ups, leg lifts, and just basic calestenics (jumping jacks etc...)

I would say your best bet is to order products online to be delivered your way.

Mr.X :cool:

I'd suggest

Buy alot of protein bars to take with you, or a good company that can ship them to you.

And depending on the country buy alot of roids and get huge while your there! Trust me EVERYWHERE has a gym just about. Or door frams for pullups, a floor for pushups and squats.

Then just find concrete blocks to hold while squatting, or on yoru back/feet for pushups pullups. Get basic with it and the roids. Probably get huge in that cave man kinda way :fro:

Top Bottom