Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle critique

BlackFlag

Ill be starting this shortly. Wanted to get a critique before I commit on the rest of the gear. 1st two cycles were both Test E 500mg for 10 weeks. Followed recommended pcts on here and kept almost everything with minimal issues. Im 32 y/o sitting right at 238lbs with an omnitron measurement of 17%. A little high I know but ive been really trying to eat big the past few months. Ive stalled on 3 of my major lifts and id like to give this cycle a go for the winter. I have genetically high bp but I keep a good eye on it. Thats why I wont use some gear like dbol or eq. Also, id like to draw this cycle out to 20 weeks. I know ill get mixed reviews on that and its gonna shut me down hard but I have full faith in the Dylan pct setup and ill just extend that too if need be. Here it goes:

1-20 Test E 350mgs
1-20 Primo 800mgs
1-4 TBol 40mg split dose ed
1-20 Proviron 50mgs ed
14-20 Var 80mgs ed
1-20 n2guard
2-16 hcgenerate es
17-20 hcg 1000 ew split dose

22-28
Dylans cut and paste pct

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EliteFitness

Ill be starting this shortly. Wanted to get a critique before I commit on the rest of the gear. 1st two cycles were both Test E 500mg for 10 weeks. Followed recommended pcts on here and kept almost everything with minimal issues. Im 32 y/o sitting right at 238lbs with an omnitron measurement of 17%. A little high I know but ive been really trying to eat big the past few months. Ive stalled on 3 of my major lifts and id like to give this cycle a go for the winter. I have genetically high bp but I keep a good eye on it. Thats why I wont use some gear like dbol or eq. Also, id like to draw this cycle out to 20 weeks. I know ill get mixed reviews on that and its gonna shut me down hard but I have full faith in the Dylan pct setup and ill just extend that too if need be. Here it goes:

1-20 Test E 350mgs
1-20 Primo 800mgs
1-4 TBol 40mg split dose ed
1-20 Proviron 50mgs ed
14-20 Var 80mgs ed
1-20 n2guard
2-16 hcgenerate es
17-20 hcg 1000 ew split dose

22-28
Dylans cut and paste pct

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EliteFitness

hey bro... i like the choice of things your running but you really need to get your body fat down a bit bro... you want primo to truly shine... why don't you run 8 weeks of sarms first and get your body fat down around 12 or so and then run this... i just want you to get the most out of this bro...

run tbol at 60 mg for 6 weeks

everything else looks great except i would add aromasin at 12.5 mg eod to your cycle...

here is the sarms triple stack layout... i highly recommend you run this first...

SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Top Bottom