Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 week cycle bulk diet?

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
A friend of mine heard of a bulking diet that looks like this...
you consume a large ammount of calories for two weeks and then for one week you starve yourself...

so if you weighed 200 pounds.. you would consume about 4000 calories for two weeks... and then for one week you consume about 2000... or just enough to maintain your body weight. And do this for about 12 or 15 weeks.

He said a friend of his gained about 4 pounds of muscle mass every three weeks.

Any thoughts? :confused:

i did that a few years back, it's the anabolic diet or caveman diet or whatever. I remember I did t bar rows, i could only do a 45 plate for 8 and after the next 2 weeks i could do 2 45 lb plates no prob. I dont think it's 2 bulk weeks, one diet, i think it's 2 of each.

sounds like ABCDE, think about it this way..how much REAL muscle mass can be gained in three weeks (unless your on steroids a large percentage of those 4000 calories will NOT turn to muscle), and how much are you going to kepe cutting calories so low?

I thought it was a great idea too, but then I read peoples results.

sounds very good, if it works. there is something to be said for good old fashioned techniques too though... if it works, let me know, and I'll try it out. Seems odd to be able to add a bunch of lean poundage in only three weeks though..??..?? I guess the key would be to bust your ass in the gym, and make sure that the 4000kCal and 2000kCal were good and clean and maintained the proper p/c/f ratios, right..??..??

ABCDE diet, works for some, not for others. It's meant to help you add weight without fat over 4 week periods. You'll have to try it for yourself, cuz like I said there's mixed results. Just as a reference, though, I upped cals alot for about 2 weeks earlier this summer (from maybe 2000/day to 4000) and alot of people noticed a quick increase in size. Give it a try. It's only 4 weeks.

Top Bottom