say you were in a crowded environment, perhaps holiday shopping in a crowded mall, and you turn around and your hand touches another dood's package
say you were in a crowded environment, perhaps holiday shopping in a crowded mall, and you turn around and your hand touches another dood's package
I did that once, so embarrassing.![]()
I fornicated in the Ladies changing room at Target once
wouldn't being in a ladies section turn you off. I don't believe you, no way you could commit such an act with the danger of females in close proximity.
wouldn't being in a ladies section turn you off. I don't believe you, no way you could commit such an act with the danger of females in close proximity.
ololololol!
if you begin touching yourself, than yes
if you begin touching yourself, than yes
if you begin touching yourself, than yes
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














