Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd as cycle, thoughts please

My first cycle was a few months ago and I ran test prop with var and had great results. The only problem was that I did start to develop gyno about half way through and developed some joint issues . Thoughts on this?

This is what my 2nd cycle will look like.

On cycle:
1-10 test prop @ 400mg/wk
1-10 Adex .33g eod
1-10 HCG @ 500iu's/wk
5-10 Var @ 80mg/day
every other two weeks clen @ 80mcg/day

PCT:
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

What do you think?

Help me out bros, need a cycle review where I'm given the whys if you see a problem and suggestions that are not solicitis. I appreciate all the help, just looking for info on what needs to be fixed and why.

I already told you why to not take letro... your pct is fucking terrible... its incomplete and you will have a horrible time with recovery and chance are you will not keep your gains... you have been given COMPLETE and extensive pct options to fully recover and to help you keep your gains... running hcg as long as you have planned is going to cause nothing but problems... it will increase estrogen after a certain point... your body will adapt it after extended use making it ineffective... it also simply mimics LH and that is not a good thing to be doing for too long... sarms additions were made to make your cycle more complete and to maximize what you can accomplish... you never listed n2guard with anavar and so you are not protecting yourself in any way... you will be making a huge mistake running a METHYLATED ORAL with no protection... you need to protect your liver, bp, kidneys, lipids, cholesterol etc... with anavar... you need hcgenerate es on cycle... HcGenerate ES is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle...then you blast hcg before pct...

so is that enough explaination? there is no product pushing... this is setting you up for the smoothest possible cycle, with maximum gains and enhanced recovery.... i only design cycles that will produce maximum benefits with extensive recovery and most keepability.... you do whatever you want with it bro...

You need to listen to Dylan here bro... He is giving you some really solid advice. All of the products he has given are staples to every cycle I do as well as many others who have any sense.

N2guard
HCGenerate ES
Sarms1
Aromasin

All very very essential... if you want to maximize and keep hard earned gains I suggest you listen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

25 mg of ostarine as PCT is too much ( it start to be suppresiv ) 10mg is plenty, your PCT is Fine those guys must be BIG JUICERS and forgot about they first cycles lol, to tell you that your pct is horrible lol GUYS ITS JUST 400mg of test + anavar its not a big suppresiv cycle, you dont need HCG its a very light cycle your balls will not be hurt at all. You should start with anavar with first week ( if its real var ). But you listen who you want and do what you want :) good luck bro

25mg is not to much.. amd his PCT was shit.. now you can listen to seasoned vets or the guy with 1 post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom