Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 types of test in the same cycle

Jonkeliva

Hi guys I have test e and test p supply that I will be using like this, please let me know what you think:
total of 16 weeks
-week 1 to 8 test p 200mg eod
-week 8 to 16 test e 200mg eod
- and arimidex 1mg eod from day until the last shot of test, I never used 2 types of test in the same cycle back to back, most of the people I've asked say it's ok, thoughts on this please.

For your test E why are you doing EOD? Still your dosage into twice a week. Like Monday and Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I have test e and test p supply that I will be using like this, please let me know what you think:
total of 16 weeks
-week 1 to 8 test p 200mg eod
-week 8 to 16 test e 200mg eod
- and arimidex 1mg eod from day until the last shot of test, I never used 2 types of test in the same cycle back to back, most of the people I've asked say it's ok, thoughts on this please.

This is quite a pointless way of using testosterone. It will take approximately 4 weeks for the enanthate to kick in, and the propionate will be out of your body in a week or two. Therefore, in the middle of the cycle you will stay without any exogenous hormone.

Then again, 8 weeks on testosterone enanthate are pointless, since as I have already said that, it will take roughly 4 weeks for it just to start working.

Regarding the injections, there is absolutely no need to inject the enanthate EOD - twice per week are plenty.

1 mg of arimidex EOD is quite a lot unless you are very prone to high levels of estrogen.

What you might do, is take the propionate at 500 mgs per week during the first 10 weeks, and start the enanthate right away at 400 mgs per week during 12 weeks.

Finally, I would recommend to use aromasin instead of arimidex.

Nothing wrong with combing two types of test in the same cycle. I would reverse the order though. I would start with test e and then use up the test prop.

Just a type to save yourself some injections - test e has a half life of 10.5 days so it only needs to be injected twice per week. Inject the prop EOD like you have planned.

Top Bottom