Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 questions??

wnaskor

Ok guys I would appreciate some help with this. First of all my girlfriend wants to try some gear. She basically wants to lean up a bit for summer, I dont see why due to her being in phenominal shape, but she wants to look better.I thought about clen and winny tabs.Thats what I have availiable now.Dont have any anavar and dont want her to take anything harsher than that.And she doesnt want any injections....Comments appreciated...
Secondly I have always had high blood presure.Always..and usually can control it just fine while on, but when I really try and blow up it gets pretty high, and i have gotten slight heart palpitations. What are your thoughts on blood preasure meds, and or do you think the heart may be something else?I always see my Dr. and he says I check out just fine.Would appreciate some feedback.

well the winny tabs are 50 mg...should i cut it down to like a quarter tab a day??havent decided yet for sure if Ill let her do it....thats why im here talking about it...

I would stay away from the Winny. You don't want to talk to her on the phone and think you are talking to a man. I have see women really mess themselves up by taking too much of a certain product. I knew a guy who put his girlfriend on 250mgs/deca a week. (dumb ass) now she talks like a man. Be careful

I would stick with anavar or primo for her. IF she needs gear. Increase cardio first and make diet cleaner. If you gave her 50mg of winny she would have a nice penis for you to play with! Really should not go over 5-10mg per day or 25mg inject E3D/E4D. Var is much safer.

yeah..if i did the winny it would only be a quarter tab a day of the 50 mg...what about the clen? think that would be ok?

I had my X on Winstrol and Clen, and she loved it and had absoutley no sides, I had her on 5mg of winny ed and 80mcg of Clen with 1IU of GH also, she started out at 110 pounds and was about 5'3'' tall and finished at a solid ass 105lbs, she looked fuckin awsome.........get her on bro, she will be fine, just dont go over 5mg with the winny...

Top Bottom