Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle guidance

patriotnavy

this will be my first cycle. im 20 6' 170 lbs. will be going to the navy soon and want to bulk up before hand.
thanks to needto i have my cycle planned out.
1-4 Helladrol 1 cap 4 time/day
1-4 N2guard 6 caps/day
1-4 HCGenerate 5 caps Ed spread out
1-4 Unleashed/post cycle/ FORMA-STANZOLOL

i know he's got other people needing answers so ill ask it to everyone here.

1. What are the chances of getting gyno?

2. When he puts "5 caps ed spread out" is that spread out through the cycle or what?

3. What will the avg gains from this cycle give?

4. Anything to worry about health wise?

bear with me as im new to this. Reading up and asking as many questions as i can while gathering money for the supplies.

Last edited:
this will be my first cycle. im 20 6' 170 lbs. will be going to the navy soon and want to bulk up before hand.
thanks to needto i have my cycle planned out.
1-4 Helladrol 1 cap 4 time/day
1-4 N2guard 6 caps/day
1-4 HCGenerate 5 caps Ed spread out
1-4 Unleashed/post cycle/ FORMA-STANZOLOL

i know he's got other people needing answers so ill ask it to everyone here.

1. What are the chances of getting gyro?

2. When he puts "5 caps ed spread out" is that spread out through the cycle or what?

3. What will the avg gains from this cycle give?

4. Anything to worry about health wise?

bear with me as im new to this. Reading up and asking as many questions as i can while gathering money for the supplies.

If you want to make the most out of your cycle, you will run the helladrol for 5-6 weeks at 75mg ED minimum. The reason I say this is because the gains really start to kick in at end of week 2 and then they are slow and steady from there.. So really increase your cycle length to 5-6 weeks and dose a minimum of 75mg ED..

Chances of gyno are low on this cycle as hella does not aromatize into estrogen..

Overall, even at high doses and extended lengths, this cycle is still pretty mild, and easy on your body..

-Gamer..

Any quesions, just PM me!

Awsome, so everything on the list I take day one for 5-6 weeks except for the unleashed, post cycle and FORMA?
Also when putting Ed(every day) spread out, aren't all of them going to be spread out throughout the day?

Awsome, so everything on the list I take day one for 5-6 weeks except for the unleashed, post cycle and FORMA?
Also when putting Ed(every day) spread out, aren't all of them going to be spread out throughout the day?

Yes, save the unleashed, post cycle and forma for PCT..

Yes, spread out hella dose throughout day! Just use the directions on the other bottles!

Yes, save the unleashed, post cycle and forma for PCT..

Yes, spread out hella dose throughout day! Just use the directions on the other bottles!

Ok I think I have everything planned out then! Now it's just about getting money. Can I expect to loose any of the gains once off the cycle?

Ok I think I have everything planned out then! Now it's just about getting money. Can I expect to loose any of the gains once off the cycle?

If you keep your diet in check, training in check and PCT in check, then a couple lbs may be lost by end of PCT and any lean mass you have should stay.. Again, PCT is all up to you bud!

Top Bottom