Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 weeks?

I've ran everything in that picture at one time or another. Very good stuff. No more tren or drol for me though.
Enjoy your cycle!

I've had GP's Sust before and it didnt seem as potent at GenLab Sust. I know GP's is 270mg where GL's is 350 but I think the Prop in GL's hit faster. I typically cruise w/ GP Cyp. Not really that big of an issue though. GP's Mast is GTG for sure!

SouthernLord, I've done all these at one point too but not all like this in one cycle. I've learned my lesson with both Tren and the A-bombs. Right now my cycle is .4 Cyp, 1 Tren & 1 Eq. Mon/Fri. I try to run a .5 test to 1 part tren minimum. After the first 4 wks that ratio will got to 1 to 4.

The nights sweats were f'n horrible the first time I tried Tren. I couldnt sleep worth a shit. Now I still wake up after 6 hrs sleep regardless but no night sweats. Also late night carbs seemed to make the night sweats worse. Maybe cuz of the insulin dump, idk.

One A-bomb w/ 3 N2Guard & 1 Krill oil tab in AM w/ snack. Another bomb with the last 4 N2Guard right before dinner.

Oh and waiting on N2Sleep to see if it helps get more than 5-6 hours of rest :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom