Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 days out

syferoids

Ok here im 10 days out for my first competition
just wanna ask tips for diet / workout sets reps etc and so on to get more on my peak status disregard depletion of water since i havent depleted it and im on my 3rd carb cycling

height : 5'7
weight as of now : 74 kilos or 163 lbs
bf % : around 10-11 %
Comp date : Sept 26 2014
i want to more veins and cuts to appear and to get leaner and ripped...

any help would be appreciated thanks

Syferoids do you have any pics? Honestly if coming in at 10-11% bodyfat you are going to look fat compared to some of the dudes up there. Can't really go off what you gave me above. I wish you all the best regardless though brother!

Anything you do during peak week is going to make minimal difference. Nothing magic is going to happen at all. Its only for fine tuning. Its best to stay as close to your normal dieting and training strategy as you can in my opinion. The key is getting into contest shape ahead of time so you don't have to worry about it. You are not close to stage ready, though I think you are under 10%...maybe closer to 8%, but that is still too fat to compete

Anything you do during peak week is going to make minimal difference. Nothing magic is going to happen at all. Its only for fine tuning. Its best to stay as close to your normal dieting and training strategy as you can in my opinion. The key is getting into contest shape ahead of time so you don't have to worry about it. You are not close to stage ready, though I think you are under 10%...maybe closer to 8%, but that is still too fat to compete

well i m on my sodium loading week and just finished my carb day when i took this but lets see anyways any other tips rather saying its too fat to compete? that might help me to get leaner?

^^^^ SYFEROIDS listen to RICKROCK13-he is exactly right. We both agree at this stage there is nothing you can really do dramatically to get even a bit leaner. One week isn't long enough. May be wise to pick another show and just give yourself a little more prep time. Legs look soft and still sitting around 9-10% imo.

Top Bottom