Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test...4 ad

Probably gonna buy the 1 test from kilosports...i know the conversion of DHT in 1-ad is very high, what about in one test...anyone know? Im 18 years old...i know i probably shouldnt be taking these two, could they possibly really mess me up? I have the eating habits, training habits, and know alot about nutrition. I just dont know about the age factor and im also prone to baldness. Also, what times do you think i should take and at what dosaages...gonna make a transdermal...thanks in advance
LMS

1-AD does not convert to DHT, nor does 1-test -- but 1-test is a potent androgen on its own, so it can certainly cause androgenic effects associated with DHT.

Pat Arnold said it converted to Boldenone, DHT, and Test.

This was posted by PA:

Its testosterone goddamit!! Arrgghhhhhh!!!!!!!

The contamination is only a few percent so its not enough to affect the performance of the product that much but enough to land you in jail if you are selling it

Par Deus said:
1-AD does not convert to DHT, nor does 1-test -- but 1-test is a potent androgen on its own, so it can certainly cause androgenic effects associated with DHT.

Actually both these compounds apparently do convert to DHT: 1-AD in two steps and 1-test in one step.

The body reduces the 1,2 double bond by some unknown mechanism. A high degree of A-ring saturated metabolites are excreted after 1-AD / 1-test

You should have been aware of this Par

riskybizz007 said:
Pat Arnold said it converted to Boldenone, DHT, and Test.

This was posted by PA:

Its testosterone goddamit!! Arrgghhhhhh!!!!!!!

The contamination is only a few percent so its not enough to affect the performance of the product that much but enough to land you in jail if you are selling it

Contamination is not the same thing as convert. What does contamination of the raw material have to do with how the substance converts in the body?

Regarding contamination, I notice that kilosports' 1-test is now shipping with a chemical analysis report from 1/7/2002. It's a copy of a fax, so it's a bit difficult to read, but the analysis is >990, with an actual recovery of 101.0%.

I'm not a chemist, so I have no comment. But if I recall correctly, previous batches of 1-test didn't ship with this report.

Top Bottom