Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test/4-ad amount ? for Riskkybizz

tm morrison

I have my powders and need advise as to how much (teaspoons?) I need to put into an old androsol bottle(240 ml) for a strong dose (35 sprays) tp be done 1xday in the morning to go along with an evening oral dose. Thanks.

From what I've been reading you really shouldn't put more than 6g of 1-test in your 240cc bottle.

There is no ceiling for the 1test, you can take the amount you want w/ it. There is however for the 4AD, 900mg of 4AD is the limit transdermally you can deliver in one day (this is a rough estimate).

Doses are up to you, transdermally most people do about 200-300mg twice daily of 1test. 600mg in one day transdermally seems like a very decent dose.

Any 1test users? What do you guys think?

i'm waiting to see someone try 1gram a day of 1-test trnadermally,i think i may do it.good by nuts:D

Last edited:
Thanks, Risky... I've kept track of your posts and you really seem to have looked carefully at this.
Now for the possibly dumb question: how do I figure what is 6grams(1-test) and 9 grams(4-ad right?!) from my kilosport supply? and measure it into the bottle?

I got impressive results from Mag-10 but it's just too expensive. They say the ester form done transdermally is needless.

Thanks again

If you buy from kilosports.com I heard they have a tiny scooper at would equal 100mg of 1test. I don't know about the 4AD though.

About how much you can put in each bottle of each ingredient I'm not sure of. I believe 6g is tops for the 1test and that's not adding anything else in the mix. If you add other things to it you may have to decrease the dose of 1test. You can check out pardeus's ONE+ to see doses and get an idea.

And wojo... I think one day we will see some dude hit 1g a day, kinda scary don't you think? lol.

I put 7 grams of 1-Test in 240ml of solution (Ethanol, and IPM) and within 4 or 5 days it was totally dissolved, so I am sure at least a little more can be added with no problems...

If you use Isopropyl in the mix , I doubt you will be able to dissolve as much from previous experience.

I used 6 grams in iso, IPM, and oleic acid. The same night I made it, I put it near the radiator for about 20 minutes for a little heat, and it was completely dissolved.

I could be completely wrong about this so don't quote me on it. I think I remember reading one of Par's posts stating that even though the particles may seem to be dissolving there's a point where adding more 1test would be useless to the solution b/c the solution will already be completely saturated (even though it looks like you can add more though) and from other posts it seems like 6g of 1test is the max. I think Par only uses 4g if i'm not mistaken in a 240cc solution.

Top Bottom