Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testicles

1. W

What to take to get unnatural testicles with big veins popping?

Is it a little bit testosterone gel and HCG or HCG alone? Surely it is not just ball stretchers. So what's the secret? I mean really, these testicles are not natural right? Jacked like this..
  2. W

What to take to get unnatural testicles with big veins popping?

Is it a little bit testosterone gel and HCG or HCG alone? Surely it si not just ball stretchers. So what's the secret? I mean really, these testicles are not natural right? Jacked like this..
  3. B

Testicle restoration

Hi I did some stupid stuff and my balls shrank. How do I restore them fully? What type of PCT program should I run? I took proviron for a couple of weeks, to see if it would help with my depression and fatigue symptoms (not to build muscle). For the majority of the time I took about 50mg if I...
  4. yunusmile

implanting balls (testicals) for extra test production

i was reading about balls then saw this warning- ball picture--- Scrotal Implant - BME Encyclopedia there are some guys implanting big balls or objects to make it look better.i dont know who the hell gets surgery just to have bigger looking balls but if i could implant some extra balls for...
  5. R

Should i use a PCT??!! Young man in trouble

Hello guys im new to the community and came here looking for some help all opinions are greatly appreceatied!! Alright well here it goes im 20 yrs old 165 pnds and i was recently taking this new OTC test, GH, LH booster (i know im a lil young to be doing this but ive learned my lession) call...
  6. Discreet User

Killing HCG?

As part of my legal TRT I am scripted HCG which I purchase pre-mixed from a reputable local compounding pharmacy. The pharmacy claims their ready to use HCG is good for at least 8 weeks when kept in the refrigerator. My refrigerator is in a different part of the house from where I shoot. Since...
Top Bottom