Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cycle

1. W

dbol and test cycle bulking

I want to bulk up a bit. I’m currently 28 years old, 200 pounds and 5’10”. I will start this cycle when I am down to low to mid teens body fat. I have been focusing more on overall fitness right now and want to get serious about weight training 500mg a week testosterone cyp 30mg a day...
  2. D

When should I do the blood tests?

Guys I have a simple question since I didn't an answer for that. I will be doing my first cycle, 500mg Test Cyp for 12weeks, with Arimidex on hand and Clomid/Nolvadex for PCT. So my question is, when should I will be doing my blood tests? I will for sure do before my first injection to check my...
  3. S

Adding test to ph cycle?

My question is if I can add test at this point in my pH cycle and run it for 10-12 weeks. I have been on the pH cycle for 3 weeks now and have about another week left. I have been on Ultradrol 12 mg a day and M-LMG 90mg. I was considering taking sustanon 500mg a week. I have gained about a lean...
  4. S

first cycle of test idvice needed pze

Hi ive done a few oral cycle's in the past but have now decided to up the game and got some test and decca I have been advised on doing test only on 1st cycle. I am looking for advice on the coming off as ive hear lots of bad things and wanna do it right. Ive done quite a lit of research on the...
  5. B

advice on winni/test cycle

Watsup Guys! I am 6 ft about 230. Usually for the summers I lean down to 200 through really clean diet and lots of cardio while lifting. Looking to do the same this year, but looking to keep a bulk. I usually do a cycle of winni for about 6- 8 weeks and that does me right. Looking to possibly...
  6. J

Testabolic 300 pain,swelling, and fever

( NO LAB TALK PLEASE)Testabolic 300 1st pin right cheek Day 1 no pain, day 2 a little sore, day 3 really sore swelling, day 4 achy fever sore swelling, day 5 fever gone swelling better a little sore. 2nd pin day 5 left cheek no pain, day 6 sore swelling day 7 pain swelling sore day 8 day 9...
  7. W

Cycle Advice

Hey All, Ive done a few cycles in the past say ten years but have probably never really done them correctly. I have had issues with recovery, libido, etc and really just got educated about PCT the past couple. I would like some advice for a cycle this upcoming summer. I just want something to...
  8. G

DESMO's AAS, DIET & TRAINING LOG - 12 WEEKS (Test-E & Anavar)

Hello all, Welcome to my log for the next 12 weeks or so. Before I start, I would like to thank this forum for all its help and information provided from it users, and in particular thanks to EZ_E whom has helped me. I have been preparing this AAS cycle for the last few months and will...
  9. D

What Happened to Pyramids lots of Test/Dbol/Winn Stack Questions

Hopefully the experts will chime in but its been 10 years since my last cycle and things seem to have changed especially in the how a cycle is stacked....What happened to pyramids? 10 years ago a cycle of sust 250, dbol, var, and was a group of overlapping pyramids with the dbol coming in fast...
Top Bottom