Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

erectile dysfunction

1. C

Anyone who can give advice on this Cycle PLEASE. had ED in the past

Thank you in advance for any feedback you can help me with this cycle.. HAD BAD ADVICE IN THE PAST: GYNO symptoms, ED, Im 6’3 185ibs 25 years old not real bulky but lean muscle. I play golf so IM not trying to get real bulky but would like to gain more good lean muscle and keep more gains this...
  2. C

Test Sust cycle problems ED please help

I'm taking: 10 week cycle… I'm on my 2nd week test prop 100mg rod 2 weeks(one shot left) to boost cycle test sus: 250 2x a week 0.5 ml of a-dex EOD Ive seen some good lean muscle gains already I'm 6'3 175 pounds this is my second cycle. my first was a year ago and was test e and nanadrole for...
  3. B

HELP! Unknown cause of erectile dysfunction

Male 25 (I know on the younger side, so you don't have to remind me) 195lbs, 9%bf...I'm pretty lean Training for 10 years+ now at 5-6 days/week First cycle at 22 (young I know again) Diet: not perfect but not terrible. I will admit that I have been slacking majorly on the cardio (which idk if...
  4. dbacik

Kind of Stuck need some good advice.

I am 36yrs old 5'10" 205lbs 13%BF This is my second cycle. I am still only playing with Test. I am currently running Test Cyp @ 250mg 3X weekly. Along with .5g Anastrozole 3X weekly. My strength and training are awesome. My libido is up too. The problem is damn ED. Weak ass erection. I...
  5. Z

Need HELP after tren cycle with clomid pct!!!

I am 21 years old 6'2 210lbs. About 5 months ago I took tren injections and after about 4 weeks stopped and switched over to clomid for PCT problem is i miss calculated the dosage of clomid and did 35/35/25/20 and thought all was ok. Just recently after have weak erection problems that don't...
  6. P

Drastic libido decrease

About 2 years ago I woke up one morning and the first thing I noticed was this awkward sensation that all my "power" and libido was practically gone - from one day to the next. One year earlier I had just come off a 6 week cycle which included taking nolvadex as part of the PCT phase. Now I read...
  7. A

Erectile Dysfunction

Hi everyone. I am trying to understand the male inner world more and want to ask you (gentlemen)... - There's so much info online. I'm sure that half of it should be taken with a grain of salt... What are the biggest misconceptions about ED you've read online or heard? - What are your...
  8. K

interpert my hormone levels

hi i am 24 years, male.i am currenty diagonosed ADHD anxiety (panic attacks,GAD) and minor depression. my current meds are lexapro 10mg in the morning and ritalin 10 mg 3 or 4 times. i am also having impotence and premature ejaculation. ssri has removed it but the impotence is there.... the...
Top Bottom