Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthroid

1. E

switching thyroid meds

Hey female, 145 pounds, 45 years old. I’ve used T3 cytomel for many years and it screwed up my thyroid so the doctor has me on synthroid at 100mcg, he decided to switch me back to cytomel T3 at 10mcg because my bloodwork showed elevated numbers. A week later I feel very bloated, what should I do?
  2. N

6000 Units HRT Long Term?!?!

I've read through all of the sites and can't find any situation similar to mine. My Endo wants me on 2000x3 HCG per week for at least 3 months for hypogonadism. Everything I read says this can lead to desensitation and even Gyno. My Test levels came back 177 and 6. My situation is unique...
  3. C

does t4 help regulate natural hormones?

Im taking tren ace, test e and test prop. Would taking t4 "on" help keep gains?
  4. O

Hypothyroidism, taking prescribed synthroid, should I add Clytomel (T3)?

Hello :) I'm new to this forum, and training in general. I've been doing interval cardio (5X/wk), and weights (3-4X/wk) for the last few months and have always eaten very healthy- low fat, low carb (but the right carbs), and try to keep away from sugar. I am not looking into body building...
Top Bottom