Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

daa

1. C

How to measure powdered supplements

I bought a bunch of daa in bulk from an online supplement shop. This scoop says that it is 5 ml and it says on the label to take a heaping scoop of it which comes out to 3 grams. My question is if I wanted to run 6 grams would that mean I take two big scoops of it? Or are my measurements inaccurate
  2. S

Test Stack 17 with Erase Pro? Or even DAA?

Hello, first post here. I've searched quite a bit everywhere, but couldn't find any info regarding stacking the following... TSN17 + Erase Pro and/or DAA I'm in my late 30's, 6 foot tall, 215lb working out off/on since my highschool. I'm interested to find out if anyone has any experience...
  3. L

Restart pct after lgd 4033 cycle - low test

Hi I'd like some help regarding a PCT after a LGD 4033 cycle. I run it @ 5mg (average) during 8 weeks, and did 3 weeks of PCT with only DAA Aspartic 3grs per day. My blood test results before cycle and after PCT are these: BEFORE: TEST: 6.46 ng/ml (2.8 - 8) FREE TEST:14.5 pg/ml (4.5 - 42) LH...
  4. Azato

DAA or epi gyno?

I did an epi cycle at 45 for 6 weeks a couple months back. I followed it up with Nolva 20/20/10/10 and DAA 5g and erase 50mg. I kept the DAA/erase up until a few days ago and I noticed very sore nipples almost right away. I started the erase back up and stopped the DAA as I suspected my test...
  5. S

RS Transaderm PCT question

If I run rs transaderm solo for 8 weeks straight. Will formastanzol and daa or hcgenerate be enough for pct?
  6. b00m

Going To Try POWER STACK From Leviathan Nutrition

Hey everyone, what's up!? SO I have been researching and researching all sorts of different compounds, natural, non natural, and damn there are a lot of things to look into when you start diggin' around! I decided that I'm going to take the leap and move up from herbal test boosters to...
  7. M

19 year old first timer - Osta SARMs arrived in mail - two questions (plz)

Hi I have been researching SARMs for the past 5 weeks as I do not want to 'possibly' try steroids untill I am in my mid-twenties. I am 6'5, 190lbs, been lifting for 7 months, just turned 19 years old. 30ml OSTA-SARMs bottle arrived today (50mg/ml). I plan to dose the standard 12.5mg per day...
  8. A

Anavar PCT advice (Nolva, L-dopa and DAA)

Hey guys, I am doing an anavar only 75mg cycle for 7 weeks. I have the following for PCT: -Nolvadex -L-dopa (NOW foods) -DAA (bulk powder) How much should I take, for how long and when? I think the L-dopa should be taken on empty stomach, right? Would nolva be good at 20mg for 4 weeks, or is...
Top Bottom