Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adex

1. D

fast and quality products

took them some time to confirm my payment but I'm kind of impatient and it was a three-day weekend. They shipped it a few days later and I got it within a week so it was super fast Geneza is the best gear so far easy to use the source Communication & Ordering process was very quick to respond...
  2. K

cycle advice test cyp dbol anavar post gyno surgery

hi I'm new to this site and was looking for some advice I had gyno surgery a few months back and am looking to run my first cycle post op. I haven't ran a cycle in 4 years. this is my cycle lay out Dbol- 25mg weeks 1-4 may up mg test cyp- 500mg weeks 1-12 shots mon-thurs anavar- 60mg weeks...
  3. S

Low E2? Bunk Gear? Or Something Else?

First post so forgive any mistakes i've made, So I've started my second cycle, it consists of test e at 750mg/week, and Adex at 0.5mg/eod. (first experience with Adex, and test over 500) Problem is my libido is pretty much gone, but more importantly, I DO NOT recover from workouts. I did...
  4. F

puffy nip

Test ace 500mg/ wk Tren ace 250mg/ wk Was running adex .5 EOD but few days ago upped it to .5 ED. That was when I noticed a possible precursor of gyno. Nip didn't feel right. Sometimes a little sore. Feels like slight build up. How should I handle this if adex dose doesn't work out? My thought...
  5. L

Sustanon 250

Hey guys I'm posting to get your input and critic so any suggestions will be appreciated. I'm 25yrs old 6'2" bout 200lbs training for 2+ years. I've ran pro hormones before ie h-drol havoc and mdrol with success but never any real gear. Also developed a small case of gyno on the mdrol but not...
  6. L

ED or EOD?!

Sup people! I registered with elite fitness just to ask you guys a stupid question that I have been searching for but yet to find. I'm starting my 2nd cycle of test e and will be using Adex this time round at .25 eod. If I'm pinning Mondays and Thursdays, when is every other day? lol And...
  7. M

Unusual erection issue with TestE

New to the forum, but I have been lurking for a while. Prior to my cycle I had my bloods done, all was normal. I'm 39, been in the gym for over 20 years. 6'1 209 (prior, now 216), 8% BF. Did a short cycle in my mid 20's of Deca and Dbol. Nothing since. Just started a new cycle - 500MG Test E...
  8. Honch99

Advice on lean mass cycle - *Gyno Prone*

Hey guys, Seeking advice on a cycle for gaining lean mass. This will be my third cycle. I am very gyno prone. I had gyno surgery 7 months ago (bi-lateral excision). It has been almost 2 years since I last cycled. For my next cycle, I was thinking: W 1-14: Adex - 1mg ED W 2-12: Test E -...
  9. S

How much adex ?

Hi, Stats: 24 y/o 6" 210lbs 12% BF Im planning my 4th cycle, and Im wondering what dosage I should be running A-dex at. The cycle will be the following: Week 1-14: Test E 750mg/week Week 1-12: Deca 600mg/week Week 1-6: 50mg Dbol/day Week 1-16: 0.25mg Adex/day? Or more? Week 7-12: 500ui...
  10. superturkey

swap adex with forma-stanzol?

Is forma a good enough AI to run through a course to prevent bloat.
  11. Discreet User

What is your on-cycle Arimidex Dosage? EVERYONE VOTES

What is your on-cycle Arimidex Dosage and schedule?
  12. T

dbol and adex question?

i posted a thread about my 2nd cycle a while back, but this question is more based on dbol, and i just got my gear and the d bol is 10mgs and adex 1mg. i was thinking since i have to take it every 3hours, can i get 3 or 4 of those little pills and grind it into some 8ml of grape juice and take...
Top Bottom