Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

magnesium

1. A

List of supplements i need?

Just started doing weight training and I want to take stuff to help me build muscle and recover this is the list of stuff the guy at the Vitamin Shoppe recommended Probiotics vitamin D Magnesium fish oil Multivitamins do you agree with him that these are the must haves?
  2. H

testro-X by UMZU

Has anyone tried the product called testro-X which is made by the brand UMZU? I looked it up online and it had really good reviews and like 4000 reviews total. seems legit It's got a bunch of magnesium and zinc in it as well as things like Glycine and coleus It costs $55, is it worth it?
  3. 2

Best supplements to take at bedtime

before you go to bed I know you're supposed to go to the bathroom and all that but what else am I supposed to take before bed this way my muscles can grow while I sleep or is there something I should take like magnesium or something like that that will promote better sleep
  4. I

Should I be supplementing magnesium?

I've been experiencing cramps not just when I workout but also when I'm laying down in my lower extremities. I've been reading that this can be from a lack of magnesium. does this mean that I am magnesium deficient and what could have caused this, and do you think supplementing it is the right...
Top Bottom