Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glute

1. A

First Injection!

Hi guys. Firstly, I've found the replies that I have got on this site to be extremely helpful, so thanks for that everyone. I just did my first injection (glute) I of course used alcohol wipes and remembered to aspirate etc. Though I noticed a slight "stiffness" in my glute just after the...
  2. Z

lump on glute

ok so heres the deal, i started my cycle a few weeks ago on my first pin on my right glute, everything went fine during, then after soreness of course but also a pretty good size lump in the muscle, the soreness only lasted about 3 days no biggie, the lump took about a week and a half to fully...
  3. B

upper hamstring pain????

so about 3 in a half months ago i was squatting 275 for reps(thats my 10-15 rep weight) and i broke parallel and a massive pop happened in my right glute, it was painless but didn't feel right, as if a tendon rolled over something. it started hurting about 20 minutes later, in my upper...
  4. S

Injection site help plz

Hello again everyone. Ive been injecting 250mg every 3 days. So far ive only done 4 injections using my glutes as the site. Ive rotated between my left and right. The 2nd rotation on my left glute left me with alittle swelling at the injection site and also alittle swelling right next to my...
  5. Discreet User

Lots of Blood

I always buy my pins at the pharmacy. For Testosterone Cypionate, my choice is 25 gauge 1.5 inch. This time all they had were 25 gauge 1 inch. Last night I'm injecting 1ml in my glute. All of a sudden the needle darts into the plunger and blood starts pouring down my leg!!! It was some sort...
  6. A

ventrogluteal and quad

In another thread, I just asked what to do when you're down to the bottom of the bottle, and you don't have enough for your normal, full injection (keywords: bottom, bottle, leftover, contamination). By the way, I'm usually doing 1cc of test blend and 1 cc of deca. I elected to start with a...
Top Bottom