Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dinitrophenol

1. A

750 mg crystal dnp

Hello all o yous. Hope you're having a lovely day. Just to make it short and very clear - I've done a few cycles through the years and I am quite familiar with dnp and my own body/tolerance. I have tried 1g crystal for a week, and it was doable. But 750 crystal (600 powder) feels good to me...
  2. D

Prop, DNP, Winny Cutting Cycle

I am looking for critiques on my upcoming cutting cycle. Have only done strength/mass cycles in the past but with summer coming up I'm looking to cut down. Weeks 1-8: Test Prop. @ 500mg every Monday and Thursday Weeks 1-8: Winstrol(Orals) @ 50mg ED Week 3(Approx): DNP @ 100mg ED Week...
  3. E

When will dnp be out of your system

How long will it take after a 3 week cycle of 200-400 mg cyrstal dnp to be out of your system. I think that the half life of dnp in your body is 36 hours so after about a week, there would be about 3% of the dnp. Is that right?
  4. E

When is it safe to drink after dnp

How long is it safe to drink alcohol after a 2 week low dose crystal dnp cycle (200-400mg)? I'm planning a buddies bachelor party and would really love to enjoy it with them :beer:
  5. R

Dinitrophenol Question

Hi everybody, I have a question about a particular website, but I don't want to discuss it on the open forums. Could somebody knowledgeable about DNP please PM me? Thanks!
Top Bottom