Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cabergoline

1. M

Hormone Test Result - Is It Normal?

Hey guys, This is my very first post here. I'm 29y, 73kg, 174cm. I just did my blood work because i dont feel good at all, I didnt cycle before and not planning to a cycle. But I want to ask you if my results is normal for my age or not. also I think that I have a slightly gyno, just a puffy...
  2. C

Am I taking too much Cabergoline (Dostinex)

Hello EliteFitness, Ill try to make it brief: I was diagnosed with hyperprolactinemia 2 years ago with a level of 29 ng/mL with some steroid abuse on the other hand. Was started on Parlodel (bromocriptine) noticed improvement at my 2nd week.After that it was hell of a rollercoaster that do to...
  3. D

15 Week Deca 300/Sust 325 cycle question

Im running a deca/sust cycle right now and i had a few question, heres the cycle break down: 27 years old 3rd cycle (been about 3-4 years since last cycle) 15 week cycle Sustanon 325ml - 2cc week - 650ml Deca 300ml - 2cc week- 600ml (Cut deca out at week 13) Cabergoline .05mg E4D Novadex tabs...
  4. D

How I killed my gyno in one day

Hi, everyone. First post. Hope it helps. So, I'm in the middle of my first cycle. After some dabbling with my test dosage, I settled on 250mg sus/wk. Then I added 100mg NPP every 5 days, then after that threw in 200mg Tren E/wk. It's been three weeks of the Tren now and last week I started on...
  5. courtneybcca

Hey ladies... Old member with Dostinex question...

Hey everyone!! Long time!! I hope everyone is well and enjoying the new year.. I have been trying to do some research on Cabergoline (Dostinex)for women and have not been having a lot of luck. I want to know if anyone has tried it and if they felt the increased memory and motor functions...
  6. C

prolactin gyno? help please!

Right so this was my first cycle, I did anadrol for the first 4 weeks as a booster and test e for 10 weeks. I am currently in my 11th week (1 week before nolva + clomid pct starts) About a week ago my left nipple started itching so right away i started taking 40mg nolva ed, did that for 4 days...
  7. E

200-250mg Deca/wk - Caber, Bromo, Letrozol Needed?

I 5'9" 180lbs 10% body fat 31 years old. I did one cycle when i was 23 consisting of Test @ 300mg/wk with great results. Would like to run the same cycle but am a little worried about this nagging tendonitis i have in my forearms that comes and goes. The tenonitus really effects my back and bi...
Top Bottom