Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Zappas

  1. Zappas

    Approved Log Trt and Peptide Log

    I want to give a big thank you to @Infinity Labs for taking care of me! I’ve got enough tretinoin for the year I cannot wait to crack these open Cycle Stack: Daily: Astragalus Extract K2 + D3 CoQ10 Zinc Picolinate Magnesium Glycinate Citrus Bergamot Milk Thistle Beetroot Extract Vitamin...
  2. Zappas

    Approved Log Trt and Peptide Log

    Cycle Stack: Daily: Astragalus Extract K2 + D3 CoQ10 Zinc Picolinate Magnesium Glycinate Citrus Bergamot Milk Thistle Beetroot Extract Vitamin D drops NAC Tudca Aas/peptides Test E 100mg weekly Mot C 1mg 4x per week Reta 2.5mg per week My workout last night: 10 mins light cardio warm up/walk...
  3. Zappas

    Approved Log Trt and Peptide Log

    Glad to be here!
  4. Zappas

    Approved Log Trt and Peptide Log

    I haven’t received the peptides yet, but I’ll be starting them on Tuesday-Wednesday when they come! Thank you everyone for the warm welcome
  5. Zappas

    Approved Log Trt and Peptide Log

    Tagging the team infinity members: @Oths @CookieBaah @Klukok @Mast e baiter
  6. Zappas

    Approved Log Trt and Peptide Log

    Age: 28 Current Weight: 80kg Height: 178cm Training Experience: I’ve been hitting the gym since I was in grade 10. It was a class we had to do! I enjoyed it and haven’t really stopped since Cycle Stack: Daily: Astragalus Extract K2 + D3 CoQ10 Zinc Picolinate Magnesium Glycinate Citrus...
Top Bottom